Potion of Dracula
- Volume: 200ml
- Fruit: Plum
- Region: Maramures, Transylvania
- Oak aging: Yes
- Alcohol: 40%vol
- Natural plum spirit (palinka) , produced in Transylvania according to a traditional double distilling technique.
- Distillation process is made in copper boilers and classic alembic with open fire.
- The culmination of this process is aging in wooden casks, which absorbs, rounds and softens, preserves and enhances the aroma of plums.
- It’s rich in fruitiness, with a lingering, balanced finish.
- To obtain 200ml of distillate are used 2 kg of plums.
Best served very cold before the meal.
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.