- Volume: 500ml
- Fruit: Plum
- Region: Maramures, Transylvania
- Oak aging: Aged for six months in oak barrels
- Alcohol: 50%vol
- Natural plum spirit (palinka) , produced in Transylvania according to a traditional double distilling technique.
- After distillation, palinka is put to maturation and aging especially in wooden barrels. It’s seasoned for at least six months in oak barrels.
- Strong, yet silky, with a smooth touch of almond flavour due to the plums seeds.
Best served very cold before the meal.