Domeniile Averesti Feteasca Neagra 750ml
|Flavour||Discreet vanilla aroma with a tinge of chocolate|
|Region Produced In||Protected Designation of Origin "Huşi"|
|Liquid volume||0.75 Litres|
|Alcohol Content||13.9 Percent by Volume|
About this item
- VARIETY Fetească Neagră – Protected Designation of Origin “Huşi” 🍷 🍷 WINE TYPE Dry Red 🍷 🍷 AREA Domeniile Averești – Huși Vineyard
- VINE – GRAPES The grapes were manually harvested from a highly selective south-east area characterized by a sandy layer with traces of stone and chalky rock. Harvesting was done at a sugar content of 230g/l in the second part of October.
- WINE – MAKING The grapes were removed from the grape cluster without crushing and loaded in the fermentation container where, for 12 days, the maceration and fermentation process was carefully supervised. The completion of alcohol and malolactic fermentation took place in Romanian oak barrels for 24 months.
- TASTING NOTES Discreet vanilla aroma with a tinge of chocolate. Prevalent taste of dried prunes. Elegant aftertaste with spicy notes.
- BEST SERVED Slightly chilled (14° C), decanter (20’-30’), accompanied by a tasty meal with friends