Diablo Dark wine
- This is a pact with the extraordinary, allow yourself to be tempted and you will not regret it. Grapes that have ripened to perfection, luscious black fruit notes, generous, mouth-filling, dark and mysterious.
Region of Origin
Viña Concha y Toro SA
Type of Closure
Héctor Urzúa Pistas
- The grapes were mechanically harvested and then fermented in stainless steel tanks for 10 days. The wine was then aged in different barrels of several uses, with different intensities of toast including American oak and French Oak.
- Seriousness and tradition give way to a more sophisticated and innovative style. A unique wine, brimming with personality and intrigue.
- DIABLO draws together the celebrated Maule wine region and outstanding knowledge of wine making. Made with grapes picked at the exact moment of ripeness; delicious dark fruit notes; generous, flavoursome, dark, and mysterious.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Produced and bottled in Chile
Bottle. Widely Recycled