Brancoveanu VSOP Romanian fine Vinars (Brandy) 700ml 40%
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|
About this item
- NOSE: delicate vanilla with hints of dry fruit, candied fruit notes, some almond /// TASTING NOTES: smooth woody body, melted tannins /// CHARACTER: pleasantly drinkable cognac, both straight or associated with food. All elements are applied by hand to each bottle.
- The designated vineyards are located on the 45th Parallel, like the Cognac and Armagnac regions, providing the ideal climate conditions for harvesting the finest quality of grapes.
- Brâncoveanu VSOP is a blend of wine distillate aged for a minimum of 5 years, obtained through repeated testing to ensure the characteristic aromas are transferred to the final blend. A minimum of 5 years spent in oak barrel gives it a seductive taste of maturity.
- Brâncoveanu Vinars (Brandy) was created in memory of the 25 years of peace brought in Romania by Constantin Brâncoveanu's rule. Cognac making is an ancient Romanian craft passed on from generation to generation
- Gold - Michelangelo International Spirit Awards /// 94 points - Ultimate Spirits Challange