Brancoveanu VS Romanian fine Vinars (Brandy) 700ml 40%
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|
About this item
- NOSE: elegant vanilla, fresh fruits and woody notes /// TASTING NOTES: smooth tannins and a slightly fruity character, with a pale hint of smoke /// CHARACTER: design is inspired by the beauty of the noble polo sports. All elements are applied by hand to each bottle.
- The designated vineyards are located on the 45th Parallel, like the Cognac and Armagnac regions, providing the ideal climate conditions for harvesting the finest quality of grapes.
- Brâncoveanu VS seduces with its youth and freshness. A minimum of 3 years spent in oak barrel gives it a seductive taste of maturity.
- Brâncoveanu Vinars (Brandy) was created in memory of the 25 years of peace brought in Romania by Constantin Brâncoveanu's rule. Cognac making is an ancient Romanian craft passed on from generation to generation
- IWSC London - Silver medal